- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3416JE
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Nov 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This role would consider remote working, with the ability to travel to Great Yarmouth.
Overall responsibility of the Project rests with the Project Manager who has the authority to act and commit on the behalf of Management, being the main point of contact with Client.
The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering projects for clients. Ensuring that the Contract is executed in accordance with Company process, procedures and Contract requirements, meeting targets set in terms of HSE and Quality, while achieving schedule constraints and financial objectives.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
• Establish with Client and within Project Team, Project vision, goals and success criteria and implement these.
• Establish a Project Execution Plan for completion of the Project demonstrating excellence throughout.
• Put forward a clear understanding of HSE throughout the Project and be seen as positively influencing Safety culture and measures in all Project phases, encouraging and supporting initiatives.
• Ensure the implementation of an effective Risks and Opportunities Management system.
• Establish the Project organisation and secure sufficient and qualified resources throughout the duration of the Project.
• Ensure clear lines of responsibility, clear split of scope of work, clear communication channels and decision-making processes throughout the Project Organisation.
• Develop “team spirit” throughout the Project for maximum understanding and ownership of Project goals at all levels to enhance Project performance.
• Establish a positive working relationship with Client.
• Ensure at the beginning of the Contract that the detailed budget against which the Contract performance will be measured is prepared,
• Provide regular feedback of “lessons learnt”.
• Ensure that Company tools are in place and utilized to allow real-time monitoring of project parameters and performance indicators.
• Responsible for ensuring project cost model is maintained and that changes are communicated in a timely manner to maintain project cashflow profile. Identify and manage Contract changes and notify Client in a timely manner of impact on cost, schedule and contractual obligations.
• Ensure monitoring, co-ordination and management of the work being performed by all Function Managers, Subcontractors and Vendors involved in the Contract.
• Ensure that all internal and external interfaces are identified and closed out in a timely manner.
• Accurate and timely reporting of Project status to Client and to management.
• Ensure proper closing out of the Contract, both with Client and Subcontractors.
• Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by line management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements.
• Proven experience of coordinating and delivering projects with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a project delivery environment
• Subsea industry experience, preferable
• Project delivery experience in project execution processes and principles
• HNC or NVQ/SVQ Level 3 qualified in one of the following disciplines of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical
• Project Management Professional (PMP) qualification, preferable
• Fluent in English Language
• Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Preferred: Microsoft AX12, Primavera P6
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.