- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2921NB
- Sector: Management
- Vacancy First Advertised: 29th Nov 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team based in Great Yarmouth, on a full time permanent basis.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
• Provide effective support and management of project activities and interfaces, from initiation to project close-out, for the effective execution and delivery of the project to achieve project performance goals and in accordance with Company procedures.
• Support the Senior Project Manager with delivery of all project related deliverables on time and within budget.
• Assist with creation, review and maintenance of project risk plan and associated risk register and risk management strategy.
• Responsible for ensuring project cost model is maintained and that changes are communicated in a timely manner to maintain project cashflow profile.
• Responsible for expediting all component and assembled deliverable for project and ensuring that all items are delivered as per project schedule.
• Work directly with the project team and senior management across the business to ensure all business critical issues are worked and reported to minimize the business exposure.
• Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by line management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements.
Person Specification: (preferred, although training will be provided)
• Relevant industry experience
• Project delivery experience in project execution processes and principles
• Exposure to Association for Project Management (APM), or Project Management Institute (PMI) at introductory or professional level.
• HNC or NVQ/SVQ Level 3 qualified in one of the following disciplines of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.