- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp
- Reference: PS3366AW
- Sector: Warehouse
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Sep 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking Production Operatives to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, temporary basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Abide by Company Health and Safety Policy and Procedures at all times and report any accidents, dangerous occurrences or near misses
• Take responsibility for the daily upkeep of the area in which they carry out their normal duties
• Ensure relevant daily inspection sheets are completed and returned to Site Management as required
• Be a team player who can be counted on to provide support to colleagues and the Site Management Team
• To assist with general housekeeping across the site to sustain a clean and safe working environment
On our Bagging Line, you will be expected to;
• Maintain production process to ensure production targets are met.
• Ensure products are packaged and correctly marked in accordance with production instructions.
• Maintain the production areas and equipment through daily maintenance and scheduled housekeeping.
Driving a Forklift, you will be expected to;
• Take responsibility for the daily maintenance and cleaning of the forklift which could include greasing, arranging product stacks, fuel levels etc.
• Ensure collection vehicle drivers abide by site safety rules when being loaded.
• Completing tasks on site from moving finished goods, stacking / unstacking products and loading vehicles with 600Kg and 1T live loads.
Driving a Loading Shovel, you will be expected to;
• Provide raw materials to the Production line to ensure finished products are produced to schedule.
• Maintain oversight of raw material stock levels to ensure management are aware of potential stock outs.
• Oversee raw material deliveries to the storage area.
• Take responsibility for the daily maintenance and cleaning of the loading shovel which could include greasing, brushing off motors, checking oil levels etc.
• Maintain the site raw materials storage areas and equipment in line with company standards and policy.
Full training will be provided to candidates demonstrating a willingness to learn and progress within the Company.
• Available and willing to work in various roles across the site including rotating shifts and or overtime as required which may include weekends during our peak season.
• Good communication skills and a strong team ethic
• A responsible and conscientious nature
• Forklift or Loading Shovel license is preferred but not essential as training can be given.
• Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.