Production Operatives Norfolk & Suffolk
- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Ongoing temp contract
- Reference: PS3258AW
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 21st Sep 2021
P+S Personnel are currently seeking 50 Factory Operatives to work on behalf of our clients to work in large food production and distribution sites around Norfolk and Suffolk.
Immediate starts available.
FREE TRANSPORT is provided from Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth, Caister, Bradwell, Gorleston, Beccles, Pakefield, Worlingham, Bungay, Norwich and Ipswich.
• Packing of customer product as per required specification
• Basic quality checks of product
• General production duties
• Some lifting of product
• Maintain high levels of housekeeping and ensure food hygiene is adhered to
• To work effectively and safely in line with H&S requirements
• This is a fast-moving environment, all team members must work whilst maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and compliance within the hygiene regulations at all times
• General duties outlined by your shift supervisor
• Start immediately and are looking for long term work
• Able to work up to 8-10 hours per shift
• Excellent overtime rates
• Weekly pay
• No experience necessary – full training provided
• Guaranteed hours
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidised canteen
• Opportunities for development in the warehouse
• Basic rates from £9.15 per hour (depending on location)
• Overtime rates up to £15.81 per hour (depending on location)
Various shift patterns available:
• 06:00 am – 14:00 pm Monday to Friday
• 14:00 pm – 22:00 pm Monday to Friday
• 06:00 am – 14:18 pm Monday to Friday
• 14:12 pm – 22:30 pm Monday to Friday
• 05:00 am – 15:30 pm Monday to Friday
• 16:00 pm - 00:10 am Monday to Friday
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.