- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: up to £12.67ph
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp
- Reference: PS3718PG
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 20th Jul 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are a leading manufacturing company based in Great Yarmouth. You would be working in a modern factory which provides fantastic facilities in order to manufacture a large quantity and variety of products to the highest standards.
This is an ongoing temporary position, working 39 hours per week either on alternating shifts or a night shift, as detailed below:
Shifts: Monday to Thursday 6:00am-14:00pm Friday 6:00am-13:00pm week 1, Monday to Thursday 14:00pm-22:00pm Friday 13:00pm-20:00pm week 2. These shifts are alternated each week.
Nights: Monday to Thursday 21:45pm-6:15am Friday 18:30pm-23:30pm
• Induction / Basic Rate: £9.75ph
• Shift Rate (20% enhancement): £11.70ph
• Night Shift Rate (30% enhancement): £12.67ph
• Working in accordance with specific schedules.
• Loading machines with raw ingredients, product boxes and information leaflets.
• Screwing lids on to products as they pass through the line.
• You will be responsible for checking batch numbers against final products in line with company QA specifications.
• If there is a delay in production, you will be responsible for picking products off the line and boxing them to put back through the machine at a later stage.
• Using a pallet truck to move finished goods from the production area to the warehouse.
• Every 30 minutes your duties will change to avoid repetitive workload.
• Ensuring your workstation is clean and tidy in line with the client’s hygiene standards.
• Adhering to the company’s health and safety policies.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• You must be able to meet targets in line with production standards.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills including a good standard of English.
• You must be able to lift products in accordance with manual handling guidelines.
• You must be a team player but also be able to work on your own initiative.
• Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
• Experience of working within a manufacturing / production environment
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.