Process Quality Controller
- Location: Beccles
- Salary: up to £20,000
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2848JM
- Sector: Quality
- Vacancy First Advertised: 26th Sep 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Process Quality Controller to join their team on a full-time permanent basis, based in Beccles.
• To work as a member of a team, to achieve agreed standards and targets and to ensure customer service is deliv-ered to the highest standard.
• To ensure inspection, packing, testing and identification of product, meet all quality, environmental, customer, and health & safety requirements.
• Responsible for the handing over of on-going problems and all other issues relating to Quality.
• To ensure ALL Quality procedures are met and maintained.
• To carry out dimensional analysis on products to ensure specifications are met before and during manufacture.
• To deliver quality systems training to general operators and technicians as required.
• To ensure highest quality standards are maintained, and work to company policy of zero defects. To follow ISO9001:2008 (BSI) and BRC Standards and all company unit standards and procedures.
• At commencement of each production run, monitor and check all correct materials necessary to meet the re-quired outputs and specifications are available.
• Maintain the quality equipment to company specifications and procedures.
• Effectively and fully communicate between all departments and teams in a timely manner.
• To control QC held product and customer returns.
• To assist and co-operate with all departments and relevant teams in order to maintain the requirements of the customer.
Job Specific Competencies:
• Knowledge of Acceptable Quality Levels (AQLs)
• Ability to use measurement tools
• Good level of numeracy and literacy
• Attention to detail
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge (and associated skill level)
• Problem Solving/Analytical Skills
• Ability to use calibration equipment and to plan
Academic/Professional Qualifications (or equivalent qualifiers)
• Grade C or above in Maths and English
• Regulatory Auditor Training from approved provider
• Knowledge of HACCP
• Understanding of Process Capability and data analysis
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.