Payroll Group Manager
- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3117SO
- Sector: Finance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Oct 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Payroll Group Manager to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role is one where previous payroll experience is required as there is a need to oversee the department and show leadership qualities with a positive attitude. It is very much a client facing environment so liaising with a range of clients around technical issues, timeframes and payroll processing will also be required.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Overseeing a payroll department and managing work inputs and outputs
• Engaging with office partners / managers where required
• Managing client relationship
• Be able to process payrolls
• Have experience of PAYE submissions to include CIS
• Communicate technical issues to clients, HMRC and staff
• Embracing change to include reviewing our processes, software and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
• Leadership qualities
• Payroll experience and/or qualifications
• Be competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• An ability to work to tight deadlines and understand the payroll process
• Be willing to learn and experiment with new software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build constructive relationships with other team members
• Possess a positive attitude and demonstrate confidence in their ability
• 23 days annual leave (increasing with grade and service)
• Competitive Salary
• Annual paid volunteering day
• Life assurance scheme
• Flexi hours (7.5 hours a day with 9am - 4pm core hours)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.