- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Contract
- Reference: PS3466SO
- Sector: Finance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 11th Jan 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Payroll Coordinator to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full-time fixed term, maternity cover basis.
• Responsible for providing a proactive and comprehensive payroll and administrative service to effectively support the delivery of professional payroll services, with primary focus to overseas agencies
• A key part of your role will be the accurate calculation and delivery of monthly payrolls, primarily on offshore agencies and providing support to the UK payrolls. The successful candidate will therefore have significant experience of working with multiple complex payrolls and preferably overseas tax reporting exposure
• A significant period of hand over from the incumbent payroll coordinator and the team is anticipated to ensure relevant training and knowledge transfer takes place
• Self-motivated individual
• Experience of effectively and professionally communicating with a wide range of employees and customers together with an understanding of UK legislation and auto-enrolment
• Hold a CIPP Payroll Technician Certificate or equivalent (Desirable)
• Possess a high level of literacy, numeracy, and IT skills, particularly MS Excel
• Great attention to detail
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.