Parts Call Centre Advisor
- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3703AW
- Sector: Automotive
- Vacancy First Advertised: 06th Jul 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting for a Parts Call Centre Advisor to join their team based in Norwich on a full time, permanent basis.
Definition of Role:
• To ensure the telephone is answered within 6 rings.
• To ensure related sale parts are offered or sold at all times.
• To ensure accurate identification of customers' needs by means of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
• To conduct all transactions with customers with the utmost courtesy.
• To ensure that there is an implementation of the discount structure as applicable.
• To ensure that customer satisfaction and customer retention is maximised.
• To create customer confidence in the group by ensuring a professional attitude and performance.
• To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency in customer contact and communication.
• To assist with any internal or external Sales or Aftersales promotions when required.
• To ensure that all required parts for any particular repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers.
• Ensure that a receipt is received for all relevant issues.
• To ensure customer awareness of all products and services available.
• To carry out promotional work in connection with Group campaigns as directed.
• To ensure authorisation for parts returns are carried out with the correct procedures.
• To ensure that any information processed into the computer is accurate.
• To ensure that any damage or missing stock and customer returns are handled correctly according to Group and manufactures policies.
• To ensure there is correct pricing to check that suppliers have not changed the agreed amount, and if this occurs that advice is sought from the manager.
Customer Service and Satisfaction:
• To ensure that all customers are shown the utmost courtesy and consideration.
• To ensure the highest degree of efficiency and understanding of all customer requirements.
• To maintain complete customer satisfaction and handle customer complaints effectively to ensure maximum customer retention.
• To ensure that information is updated regularly on the system to ensure the customer information is accurate therefore insuring customer satisfaction.
• To ensure all parts that require ordering are purchased if possible, firstly from within the group and secondly from stock order.
• To ensure that stock is only issued in accordance with policy regarding payment or charge.
• To guard against unauthorised withdrawal from stock.
• To maintain stock control system.
• To care for stock control, plant and record systems.
• To ensure effective and economic use of delivery vans and courier companies.
• To ensure all work has been carried out as detailed and charge for.
• Smart and well-kept appearance. A Group uniform will be issued and must be worn at all times.
• To be numerate and literate at the clerical level required.
• To understand basic vehicle layout, function and location of parts and part terminology.
• To be able to identify parts by CD ROM, microfiche.
• To have received training in standard stock-keeping system used.
• To use stock control and location equipment.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and other staff members.
• Ability to accurately record all information.
• Ability to receive and register payment for work carried out, accurately and precisely.
• Ability to handle upset customers effectively.
• Excellent telephone techniques. Training may be given.
• Ability to sell additional products. Training may be given if appropriate.
• IT literate. Training will be given on computer systems.
• Customer focused attitude.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please apply directly by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.