- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp
- Reference: PS3708SH
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Jul 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting an Operations Assistant to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time temporary basis for approximately 2-3 months.
The Operations Assistant is responsible for supporting the Aftermarket Services Offshore business stream to ensure the provision of a compliant, competitive, and organised service to our clients which also meets the profit targets for the Aftermarket Services team.
To support Offshore labour, material and equipment enquiries and projects – liaising with clients and client’s representatives, internal staff and sub-contractors – delivering a consistent, highly efficient service and ensuring client satisfaction.
• Create work packs / job cards with clear and concise instructions.
• Maintain project documentation ensuring correspondence is accurately filed electronically.
• Ensure all project documentation is completed and closed out in a timely manner and that invoice requests are completed at the end of the project (or at stages agreed).
• Raising commercial proposals for the supply of labour, materials, and equipment.
• Create quotations and projects within ERP system in line with procedure, ensuring all project data and budgets are inputted in an accurate and consistent manner.
• Organising travel arrangements to support the mobilisation of staff and sub-contractors to projects worldwide.
• Issue purchase stores requisitions for components / material / equipment procurement.
• Raising shipping documentation.
• Provide administration support to the Offshore team as required.
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety, and the Environment.
• Follow Company, and where appropriate Client’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems.
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
• GCSE (Grade C or above) or equivalent in English and Mathematics.
• Able to work on own initiative as well as being a team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to communicate with clients / client’s representatives.
• Able to work under pressure and respond to the demands of a high and varied workload.
• Must possess strong organisational skills.
• Attention to detail to ensure a high level of accuracy is achieved.
• Proficient in Windows based software.
• NVQ (Level 3) or equivalent in Business Administration or relevant subject (Desirable).
• Experience in a similar role (Desirable).
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.