Offshore Services Manager
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3717SO
- Sector: Offshore
- Vacancy First Advertised: 20th Jul 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting an Offshore Services Manager to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, permanent basis.
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for the development and delivery of all aspects of the offshore business including Black Trades, within budget and on time as deemed necessary by the Operations Manager, in accordance with client requirements and the company’s approved procedures.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Liaises with: Employees, Line Managers and Clients
• Responsible for developing the business either existing or new.
• Project assessment and feasibility, including applicable site visits and commercial viability.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Maintain a detailed project plan to track progress.
• Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• To collate job sheets and time sheets as required, have them signed by the client, and returned to the company within specified time.
• Assisting with the timely production of sales invoices to clients.
• Project closeout.
• To know and understand all current company, client or legislative requirements affecting techniques and conduct all work in accordance with them.
• To know and follow all company and site health and safety regulations.
• To assist in the training and development of less experienced members of staff.
• Client liaison with particular regarding to planning forthcoming requirements.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Ability to work on their own initiative and work well in a team environment.
• The ability to Communicate with Colleagues, Managers & Clients.
• Excellent organisation skills as well as being able to prioritise workloads.
• Knowledge in MS Packages e.g., Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Highlighting new working practices which may benefit the Company.
• Developing good relationships with clients and suppliers.
• Maintaining a clean and safe office and site environment.
• Participating in Company and client HSEQ initiatives.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.