Offshore Service Engineer
- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3388JE
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 09th Dec 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Offshore Service Engineer to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, permanent basis.
This role will be working on oil, gas and renewable projects around the world. Operate, service and maintain fleet of air compressors and steam generators.
• Preparation of equipment to meet Hire Office requirements
• Ensuring service procedures and standards are followed in accordance wi8th company guidelines
• Maintaining safety standards as per the Occupational Health & safety Regulations
• Packaging, maintenance and operation of company equipment both onshore & offshore as required following company service guidelines & procedures
• Completion of service reports, minimum spares stock and handover sheets as required following company procedures
• Maintain, livery, decals & signage
• Calibrate relevant safety devices
• Carry out third party inspections
• Pressure test hoses when required
• Working safely as per the Occupational Health & Safety Regulations
• Maintaining a professional and courteous approach to customers and colleagues at all times
• Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Manager within the timeframe specified, in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are deemed competent to fulfill these.
• Computer literate i.e. Word & Excel
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities in accordance with business requirements
• Mechanical Experience
• Quality assurance awareness training
• Diesel engine training /shutdown systems
• Pressure testing awareness training
• Manual handling awareness training
• COSHH awareness training
• Work at heights awareness training
• Risk assessment training
• Offshore survival training
• Offshore medical certificate
• Slips, trips & fall awareness training
• Steam Boiler operating training
• air compressor operator training
• H2S awareness training
• Ability to establiush a good rapport with clietns whilst onsite
• Good communicatrion skills (verbal and written)
• Drivers license (preferred)
• Experience of working in an offshore or overseas environment (preferred)
• Experienced diesel or steam boiler mechanic (preferred)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.