National Account Manager
- Location: Crewe
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3125JE
- Sector: Electronics
- Vacancy First Advertised: 28th Oct 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an ambitious, dynamic and experienced National Account Manager to join their team based in Crewe, on a full time permanent basis.
• Managing, servicing and growing our existing top tier of customers
• Managing and delivering monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets through daily sales activity coupled with longer term sales planning and forecasting
• Developing new business with the largest retailers, networks and other significant industry incumbents within telecommunication and retail
• Ensuring that there is a co-ordinated internal approach to the various customer requirements
• Acquire and maintain a detailed understanding of internal products, processes, and manufacturing capabilities so that these can be matched to customer requirements in the most effective manner
• Develop a detailed understanding of the customer's business, the competitive marketplace, category performance and consumer insight, in order that the company can secure its position as a "trusted” supplier
• Hold regular meetings, where required, with designated key customer contacts to effectively pursue business objectives
The Ideal Candidate:
• Minimum 3 years experience working with Tier 1 customers within the telecommunications or electronics industry
• Proven experience as a National Account Manager in a similar and relevant role within the telecommunications or electronics industry
• Excellent ability to build and maintain customer relationships
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach delivering a complete solution
• Proven ability in new business development with Tier 1 customers
• Proven ability to respond to and produce tender response documents
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Fast learner with a passion for sales
• Ability to negotiate with professional buyers
• Proficiency in written English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
The role is based in Crewe, however due to Covid restrictions will be working from home 3 days a week.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.