- Location: Beccles
- Salary: £30-35,800 p/a
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2813JM
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Aug 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking 3 x Multi-Skilled Engineers to join their team based in Beccles, on a full time permanent basis.
Role requires an enthusiastic engineer to work in all aspects of maintenance, predominantly on autonomous, preventive maintenance programs and breakdowns, and a supporting role with C.I. projects and refurbishment as required. Where machine safety systems are correct for the environment and safe working practices are paramount.
• Work in a team to deliver sustainable preventative maintenance and reactive and efficient breakdown service on operational equipment.
• Work to set a program of preventative and autonomous maintenance.
• Reactive to breakdowns as required by shift team leader.
• Develop an enthusiastic “can do” methodology to all tasks to be completed.
• To complete all tasks in accordance with the relevant work procedures.
• Ensure all tasks are completed efficiently and professionally.
• Communicating all relevant information to the Maintenance team leaders.
• Any other tasks requested to aid the efficient running of the maintenance environment.
• Work with 6’s practices and procedures in mind.
• Time served apprenticeship in mechanical and/or electrical engineering.
• Knowledge of production equipment including maintenance and refurbishment.
• Ability to work own initiative.
• To make constructive, effective and safe working decisions.
• Educated to GCSE Grade C level (preferred)
• Qualified in both Electrical and Mechanical core disciplines. Experience of production equipment including maintenance and refurbishment.
• Week 1 – 06:00 to 14:00 Monday to Friday
• Week 2 – 14:00 to 22:00 Monday to Friday
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.