Media & PR Executive
- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3299JE
- Sector: Marketing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 20th Jul 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Media & PR Executive to join their team based in Lowestoft on a full time, permanent basis.
Planning, creating and implementing the company’s social media, media and PR plans to gain maximum engagement, brand awareness and to support product promotion.
• Manage all social media channels incl. Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and You Tube.
• Create, implement and report on the social media and PR schedule – identifying opportunities for themes, products, product launches and raising brand profile.
• Provide weekly and monthly performance reporting on social media engagement, growth and audience with recommendations based on learnings.
• Develop, co-ordinate and report on the paid media plan, editorial, free features, giveaway and contra marketing opportunities.
• Plan, create and distribute engaging content with SEO in mind including various outreach, product and advice articles, press releases, social media content, video content, infographics, etc.
• Source, support and/or manage relationships with influencers.
• Flexibility and willingness to undertake additional duties if required.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Strong organisational skills, time management skills and a high attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/ projects and meet tight deadlines.
• Personable with good social skills.
• Highly creative.
• Excellent integrity and professionalism.
• Excellent team player and a “can do” attitude.
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
• Self-development – identifies own training needs and sees them through to fruition.
• Self-motivated and seeks to be challenged and stretched with a desire to exceed targets.
• Excellent understanding of internal and external customer needs.
• Has the ability to promote and develop the brand in line with the company core values.
• Is receptive to change and takes responsibility for decisions.
• Full clean driving licence.
Qualifications and Experience:
• GCSEs Grade A-C in Maths and English / A-levels/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
• Proven experience working in a similar role.
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms, techniques and trends.
• Knowledge of photo/ video editing software a plus (Adobe).
• Experience using media monitoring and tracking software would be beneficial.
• Have had some exposure to marketing - traditional or on-line.
40 hours per week, working hours will be flexible, to suit customer and workflow demands.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.