Mechanical Operations Support Technician
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2949EM
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 14th Jan 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Mechanical Operations Support Technician to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full-time permanent basis.
• Setting up Specific Project Requirements - inspecting materials, setting up cal blocks, allocation and assembly of wedges, maintaining databases, QC inspection
• Project Field Support - procurement, stock control, calibration of NDT equipment, providing certificates, arranging shipments
• Purchasing - sourcing equipment and supplies, setting up new accounts where required, raising purchase orders, tracking deliveries, inspection of deliveries, receipting goods for payment
• General Workshop Duties - packing / un-packing, forklift duties, housekeeping, keeping records up to date, picking up supplies etc
• able to take responsibility
• Mechanical background
• UK driving licence
• Ideally the person has / or will be willing to undertake forklift training
• Ideally the person has / or will be willing to undertake abrasive wheels training
• Good physical strength as the role will involve an element of heavy lifting
• Competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave, with an additional 8 bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Opportunities for development and progression
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.