Mechanical Heating & Plumbing Engineer
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3433JE
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 01st Dec 2021
We are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients located in Great Yarmouth who are looking for an experienced Mechanical Heating and Plumbing Engineer to carry out a broad range of plumbing and heating installations across both domestic and commercial settings. Work would include domestic commercial gas appliance installations, renewable system installations, hot and cold system installation, new build as well as general service maintenance plumbing.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum Qualifications required CCN1, CEN1, CPA1, WAT1, (Or CENWAT)
• COCN1, CIGA1, CORT1 would be preferred but not necessary
• Un-vented hot water would be an advantage.
• LPG and Oil qualifications would be an advantage.
• Ensure that all Safe Systems of Work are appropriate for the tasks at hand.
• Identifies and manages risks in own work environment.
• Working independently or in a team to provide quality Central Heating & Boiler Installations to manufacturer’s specifications.
• Provide guidance, support and any instruction for trainee Engineers who may work within your team when required.
• Must have experience in heating & appliance installation.
• The candidate must possess the following:
• Good temperament, polite & courteous.
• Smart, presentable appearance.
• Highly motivated self-starter, with an adaptable and flexible approach.
• Willingness to train, update and improve themselves for the benefit of all.
• The ability to organise, plan and prioritise work.
• Full driving licence required.
• Hours of work – 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, overtime and weekend cover may be required.
• 30 days holidays including Bank Holidays.
• Van & stock will be provided.
• Salary competitive
• Pension included
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.