Materials and Shipping Controller
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3687JE
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Jun 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting a Materials and Shipping Controller to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, permanent basis.
Applicants must have excellent administrative skills and experience in Microsoft packages including Word and Excel. Previous experience of Sage 50 in a similar role would be preferable as would knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Inspection of all incoming materials and equipment for compliance with the delivery note,
• Purchase order and client specifications,
• Assisting in sourcing and purchasing materials,
• Plant and equipment and maintenance of stock control records,
• Raising Shipping Documents,
• Raising Internal Certification Certificates
• Assisting with Loading / Unloading containers
• Updating Various Registers
• Forklift License, preferable
• Driving License
• Knowledge of Excel / Word / Sage 50 / Share-point
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.