- Location: Diss
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3168SO
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 09th Feb 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Marketing Executive/Manager to join their team based in Suffolk on a full time, permanent basis.
There is a strategic plan in place for the Company to support the growth of its product sales to distributors and purchasers within its chosen market sectors. A Marketing Executive/Manager role has arisen to support this growth and to further develop the Company’s marketing collateral and presence. The successful candidate will work with the CEO and the Sales team to propose and deliver important brand, market positioning, commercial and product value proposition content and communications
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To oversee the implementation of annual marketing plans, value proposition collateral, promotional and advertising materials, track attendance at shows, and website development and maintenance.
• Manage the Marketing Department budget and use financial strategy to advise all marketing plans.
• Develop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider Sales & Marketing programme).
• Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials.
• Oversee the production of all marketing materials, including digital/e-documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts.
• To evaluate marketing reports and sales data compiled by the Industrial Researcher & Market Analyst and the Sales team.
• To present regular updates and information to other department heads and executives and to work with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy.
• Monitor competitor activity and brainstorm potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
• Organises and attends Company-wide and marketing events and exhibitions.
• Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars.
• Adhere to and implement Company policies and procedures.
• Create awareness of and develop public relations and brand awareness.
• Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
• Write and proofread marketing copy for online campaigns and produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
• Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
• Arrange effective distributor marketing materials.
• Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising, and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
• Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
• Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials, and online activities.
• To travel as required for the delivery of the objectives of the role.
• Diploma in Professional Marketing or Digital Marketing qualification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
• An advanced degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field with two years of marketing experience.
• A second language would be an advantage.
• Strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills.
• Good administrative skills and very high attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, the ability to always maintain an upbeat and positive attitude and a strong work ethic with the ability to influence the behaviour of others.
• Computer proficient skills including MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft TEAMS.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proven work experience gained within a marketing or design role.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.