- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2978JE
- Sector: Marketing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 23rd Jul 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Marketing Executive to join their team based in Lowestoft on a full time, permanent basis.
As a member of the marketing team, you will provide support to the Director of Marketing, ensuring customers receive a consistently high experience with the company at all key touch points.
• Attending meetings with the data agency to understand customer retention marketing plans and acting upon recommendations where required
• Assisting with the development and execution of customer retention programmes: identification of key customers; bringing together bespoke offers and propositions; co-ordinating the marketing communications and analysing results
• Manage the customer retention e-shot programmes including: developing themes, proposition, organising data, pushing through all stages of creative and through to eventual sign-off and post campaign analysis
• Co-ordinating catalogue production and other print production processes through all stages including: creative, catalogue print, mailing house, postal services
• Keeping all key areas of the business informed of customer retention plans including: sales office, product manager and operations
• Managing customer retention campaign codes on MNP
• Responsibility for new photography and imagery – for both existing and new products – covering reshoot list content, briefing photographer and designer, location selection, requesting stock, arranging product assembly where necessary and organising new photography within image library. In the absence of photography co-ordinate visual representation.
• Participating in target setting through business planning sessions and ensuring agreed targets and deadlines are met in line with the company’s policies and procedures
• Adheres to company Health & Safety policies at all times
• GCSEs Grade A-C in Maths and English / A-levels/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
• HND or Degree (Marketing desirable)
• Proven experience working in a similar role for 1-2 years or a Graduate
• Interest/Knowledge of gardening products
• Good knowledge/use of Word, Excel PowerPoint and Crystal/Pivot Tables/Access, MNP
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.