Manufacturing Team Manager
- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3080SO
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 19th May 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a highly motivated Manufacturing Team Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis, based in Great Yarmouth.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual to lead a team of Manufacturing Shift Leaders, Technicians and Operators within a successful manufacturing department. This is an exciting time to join the team with several product transfers and a new manufacturing facility in development, along with various improvement projects already in progress. The role reports to the Site Operations Manager.
The role demands the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, responding to tight deadlines. The Manufacturing Team Manager is responsible for ensuring the department works safely, efficiently, and effectively to schedules of work in weekly manufacturing plans delivering a quality product through excellent GMP controls. This is an exciting yet demanding position.
• Run the manufacturing shift and manage the shift teams.
• Ensure batches are produced to meet manufacturing plans, to the required quality standards and in accordance with relevant company procedures.
• Lead and drive continuous improvement initiatives and lean projects within the department.
• Create, review and update manufacturing SOPs, WIs, Forms & Batch Manufacturing Records in the electronic document management system.
• Manage and create change controls, non-conformance investigations and associated CAPAs.
• Manage and create FMEAs.
• FormWeigh dispensing systems Administrator.
• Proactively liaise with service departments to ensure day to day problems are resolved efficiently and plans are met.
You would ideally have the following attributes and/or experience:
• Previous experience of supervising and leading a team, monitoring performance, & delegating work within a warehouse environment.
• Self-motivation with a proactive ‘can do’ approach.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the assertiveness to deal with staff related issues.
• High aptitude for problem solving and decision making with proactive identification of improvements.
• Experience of working within a regulated manufacturing/production environment (e.g. pharmaceutical, food production environment) and associated documentation.
• Experience in working with quality systems.
• Experience with creating, updated and training of documents.
• Sound working knowledge of windows office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and other computer systems e.g. ERP Systems
If this is a position you are interested in, then please apply ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.