Management Development Trainer
- Location: South East
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3208JE
- Sector: Education & Training
- Vacancy First Advertised: 20th Apr 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Management Development Trainer to join their team based in the south east on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is a newly created role and will be responsible for delivering and overseeing the roll out of our new exciting management development programme. In addition to delivery of the programme modules you will assist managers in learning new knowledge and skills as well as reflecting on their current and future practice. Working in partnership with other members of the talent function you will manage the candidates through their development journey and provide all round support for their learning. The role will support a key pillar of the Talent agenda across the group and will liaise with Group/Plc Talent colleagues.
• Facilitation of programme modules (both virtual and face to face delivery) to multiple cohorts across the UK.
• Manage the 360 feedback assessments and provide support and coaching to learners on how to understand and focus development opportunities based on their feedback.
• Monitor and evaluate LMS usage and supplementary eLearning completion levels.
• Monitor and evaluate delegate feedback and make appropriate updates to content and delivery methods.
• Responsibility for delivery of other training programmes such as customer service, coaching and other requests in line with business requirements.
• Act as a mentor/guide for all learners enrolled within development programmes.
• Working with other L&D peers take ownership for development content updating current materials and designing new content in line with business needs.
• Continuously review eLearning content and LMS provision to ensure is optimised towards the needs of the business.
• Where applicable input to the creation of digital learning collateral and assist functions with learning content creation.
• Working with Group Talent function on curriculum design in conjunction with the business and learning colleagues.
• Dedicated and consistent point of contact for all programme learners.
• Practised facilitator with broad knowledge of leadership theory and models including but not limited to communication, change, personal and team development, leadership and management.
• Expert and practised communicator, story teller, motivating inspirer.
• Accomplished skills in planning, project management and evaluation of practises.
• Full knowledge of Microsoft applications especially use of PowerPoint, MS Teams and MS Sway#.
• Self-starter, ability to manage own energy, motivation and that of others.
• Experience with use and debriefing of 360 profiles.
• Knowledge and experience of personal profiling tools such as Insights Discovery, Jigsaw, DISC, Myers Briggs, Belbin.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.