- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Fixed Term
- Reference: PS2920SO
- Sector: Finance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 28th Nov 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client who is seeking a Management Accountant to join their team based in Great Yarmouth to provide 12 to 15 months maternity cover.
Main Purpose of Role:
Support the Group Financial Controller by providing accurate, intuitive and timely management information to enable informed business decisions and enable strategic change. Take on the responsibility for the ongoing production of the business’ management information. Support the Group Financial Controller with departmental development via projects, technological change and continuous improvement.
• Lead the production of Management reports for the business to support key decision making.
• Prepare narrative to support Management Information
• Work with the Finance Director to produce annual budgets and regular re-forecasts for profit and loss, balance sheet and cashflow.
• Manage and control the Asset Register
• Lead and co-ordinate the annual audit process
• Working with the wider finance team to improve processes and reporting.
• Identify, escalate and resolve problems where appropriate and inform management accordingly.
• Manage the finance team, providing support and regular feedback
• Calculation and VAT submission
• Any other tasks as required by the business to meet the team objectives.
• Have a recognised accounting qualification, working towards one or qualified by experience.
• Positive outlook with strong time management and prioritisation skills
• The ability to work as part of a team with group team objectives in mind
• Be able to apply critical thinking skills
• Relevant and competent IT skills including advanced Excel
• Knowledge of Access Dimensions would be advantageous
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Staff management
As part of the application process, you may be asked to complete an online questionnaire.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.