Machine Operative / Production Support
- Location: Crewe
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3377JE
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 21st Sep 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a strong interest in smart phones to join an ever-growing telecoms company. You will be provided with full training within the role and you will be able to perform repetitive tasks methodically and systematically in a timely manner and within a fast paced manufacturing environment. You will receive training across all departments to continue your journey within an exciting and fulfilling role.
This company was founded in 2015 by a team of experienced and respected telecoms entrepreneurs focusing on the global distribution of refurbished mobile phones. The combined experience of the directors within the mobile phone industry is over 50 years and they have an enviable track record of creating and growing start-up companies as evidenced by three separate listings in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list of fastest growing companies, and the recent Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
• Visual inspection of mobile handset to determine work requirements within the refurbishment process.
• Preparation of mobile phone completed to the required standards for refurbishment process
• Providing support to machine operators in the removal of the device from the refurbishment process.
• Follow directions from your line leader to ensure that all procedures and repairs comply with industry and Health & Safety standards
• Cleaning and finishing of mobile devices after refurbishment process to a high standard
• Grading and testing of mobile phones using the latest diagnostic software available to ensure our high grading standards are always met
• Kitting and boxing of mobile device to our customer requirements
• Ensuring the workplace is reset to a clean and high standard
• The ability to work well under pressure.
• A keen Practical approach and problem solving.
• A good eye to constantly ensure high standards are being met.
• Great communication skills as well as the ability to work well within a team
8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.