Lining Out Operative
- Location: Stowmarket, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Temp to Perm
- Reference: PS3048SH
- Sector: Construction
- Vacancy First Advertised: 17th Feb 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Lining Out Operative to join their team based in Stowmarket on a temporary to permanent basis.
Our client convert ISO shipping containers into purpose designed spaces such as cafes, food outlets and offices.
Role and responsibilities:
• Lining out of Containers and Portable buildings
• Creating CLS timber studwork framing
• Dritherm / Celotex insulation with timber lining boards
• Plumbing of toilets, wash basins, showers etc.
• There is a variance of duties as the company runs a hire fleet of 2000 Steel Units which require some maintenance from time to time.
• Works would involve fitting ancillary items such as aluminium/Upvc framed windows, aluminium vents, internal partitioning and hanging internal doors.
• Ensuring that you manage the work in conjunction with the Container Manger / Supervisor to meet targets and standards for projects.
• Ensuring that you manage all work to consider the health and safety of yourself, sub-contractors, and those people using equipment around you and visitors on site.
• Making sure that you have read and understood and work in accordance with all Health and Safety guidance and instructions including health and safety policy.
• Proving to be a valuable team player showing flexibility, inspiration, desire and drive.
• Completing jobs within the agreed budget and timescale
• Reading and working to CAD drawings
• Use of hand tools
• Working with 110 v power & battery operated tools
• Assisting in other areas as required
• Knowledge of health and safety requirements (Desirable)
• Industrial forklift licence (5 tonne+) (Desirable)
• Painting ability (Desirable)
• Plumbing ability (Desirable)
• Basic Electrical ability (Desirable)
• First Aid Certification (Desirable)
Working hours are 39 hours per week, with overtime available.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.