Lining Out Operative
- Location: Stowmarket, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp
- Reference: PS3048PG
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 19th May 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Lining Out Operative to join their team based in Stowmarket on a temporary basis.
Works will involve the Lining out of Containers and Portable buildings creating CLS timber studwork framing Dritherm / Celotex insulation with timber lining boards. Plumbing of Toilets, Wash Basins, Showers etc. There is a variance of duties as we run a hire fleet of 2000 Steel Units which require some maintenance from time to time. Works would involve fitting ancillary items such as Aluminium framed windows, Aluminium Vents, Internal Partitioning Hanging Internal Doors.
• Completing jobs within the agreed budget and timescale
• Assisting in other areas as required
• Reading and Working to CAD Drawings
• Use of Hand Tools
• Working with 110 v power & battery-operated tools.
Working hours are 39 hours per week, with overtime available.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.