- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Temp
- Reference: PS3034PG
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 29th Mar 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working with our client who are a leading pharmaceutical company based in Great Yarmouth. You would be working in a modern factory which provides fantastic facilities in order to manufacture a large quantity and variety of products to the highest standards.
Working Hours: Rotating Hours.
Monday to Thursday 06.00AM – 14.00PM, Friday 06.00AM – 13.00PM.
Monday to Thursday 13.45PM – 22.00PM, Friday 12.45PM to 18.45PM.
Pay Rate: £8.84 P/H.
A shift premium of £10.61 P/H will apply if you work your full 39 hours a week.
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
• Working in accordance with specific schedules.
• Loading machines with raw ingredients, product boxes and information leaflets.
• Screwing lids on to products as they pass through the line.
• You will be responsible for checking batch numbers against final products in line with company QA specifications.
• If there is a delay in production, you will be responsible for picking products off the line and boxing them to put back through the machine at a later stage.
• Using a pallet truck to move finished goods from the production area to the warehouse.
• Every 30 minutes your duties will change to avoid repetitive workload.
• Ensuring your workstation is clean and tidy in line with the client’s hygiene standards.
• Adhering to the company’s health and safety policies.
• You must have previous experience in a similar role (Ideally 2 years).
• You must be able to meet targets in line with production standards.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills including a good standard of English.
• You must be able to lift products in accordance with manual handling guidelines.
• You must be a team player but also be able to work on your own initiative.
• Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
• Be a competent computer user.
• Experience of working within a manufacturing/ production environment e.g. pharmaceutical or food.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with an amazing company, along with meeting the person specification requirements then please apply now ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.