Level 3/4 Mobile Phone Engineer
- Location: Crewe
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3155JE
- Sector: Telecommunications
- Vacancy First Advertised: 15th Jan 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Level 3/4 Mobile Phone Engineer to join their team based in Crewe on a full-time, permanent basis.
• Minimum of 3 years Apple repair experience
• LCD Replacements
• Small parts repairs such as charging port flex, speakers, microphones, camera flex etc.
• Soldering - Charging blocks / USB ports soldered onto PCB board
• Troubleshooting, use your own initiative to repair new models
• Work to KPIs
• Motherboard and IC chip replacement
Working hours are Monday to Friday on a 2 week shift rotation.
Week 1 – 6.00 am to 2.00 pm
Week 2 – 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.