Level 3 Mobile Phone Repair Technician
- Location: Crewe
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2869JE
- Sector: IT
- Vacancy First Advertised: 14th Jan 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking Level 3 Mobile Phone Repair Technicians to join their team based in Crewe on a full-time permanent basis.
Can you repair mobile phones, are you Level 3 qualified? If yes, we would like to hear from you now!
You will be expected to be able to do the following:
• LCD Replacements
• Small parts repairs such as charging port flex, speakers, microphones, camera flex etc.
• Soldering - Charging blocks / USB ports soldered onto PCB board
• Troubleshooting, use your own initiative to repair new models
• Work to KPI’s
• Motherboard and IC chip replacement
Working hours are Monday to Friday on a 2 week shift rotation.
Week 1 – 6.00 am to 2.00 pm
Week 2 – 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.