Level 3 Mobile Phone Engineer
- Location: Crewe
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3191AW
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 12th Jul 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Level 3 Mobile Phone Engineer to join their team based in Crewe, on a full-time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who has a strong interest in and experience of repairing smart phones. Passion about technology, with good attention to detail, as well as a full understanding of electronic circuits, components and schematics. Must be able to perform repetitive tasks methodically and systematically in a timely and the most cost-effective manner within a fast pace environment. Can follow directions from the Management Team to ensure that all procedures and repairs comply with Health & Safety and industrial standard.
• To consistently ensure that the efficiency and quality of each repair processed is to an extremely high standard within the industry expectations of a Level 3 repair.
• To perform preliminary functional test to reproduce fault(s).
• To carry out IC replacement and onboard component rework.
• To carry out diagnostics to board component level.
• To carry out final functional test to ensure a good quality of repair is achieved on every handset.
• To meet daily expected output targets.
• Always maintain a clean and organised workstation.
• To have excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
• Accurately record all work completed within internal systems.
• Solid soldering and rework skill experience (preferably IPC certification).
• Able to carry out signature repairs (Charge IC, Touch IC, Audio IC, Camera IC, Backlight, Baseband).
• Experience in sandwich board separation and repair, using micro jumpers and FPC connector repairs.
• Research and development in the mobile phone industry.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience repairing Mobile Phones at a board level (preferably Apple & Samsung) with a good knowledge of the industry requirements.
• Full understanding of schematic diagram.
• Full understanding of oscilloscope & test equipment.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
• Positive, can-do, and friendly persona.
• Flexible with overtime when required.
• Good communication skills.
• Smart appearance.
• To be always respectful.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.