Level 2 & 3 Mobile Phone Technician
- Location: Crewe
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3062JE
- Sector: Electronics
- Vacancy First Advertised: 17th Aug 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Level 2 & Level 3 Mobile Phone Technician to join their team based in Crewe on a full time, temporary basis.
Can you repair mobile phones, are you Level 2 or 3 qualified? If yes, we would like to hear from you now!
You will be expected to be able to do the following:
• LCD Replacements
• Small parts repairs such as charging port flex, speakers, microphones, camera flex etc.
• Soldering - Charging blocks / USB ports soldered onto PCB board
• Troubleshooting, use your own initiative to repair new models
• Work to KPI’s
• iPhone experience would be advantageous
The right candidate must be organised and professional and willing to give maximum effort.
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity and have the above skills and experience, please apply now!
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.