Internal Sales Manager
- Location: Eye, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3657JE
- Sector: Sales
- Vacancy First Advertised: 26th May 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting an Internal Sales Manager to join their team on a full time permanent basis based in Eye, Suffolk.
A role as an Internal Sales Manager has arisen to support this growth and further build on our significant investment to date. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing an existing team of six as well as
implementing robust policies and procedures. This is a role that forms an important part with delivering the Company’s long-term strategic plan.
• The effective management and development of the Internal Sales team and implementation of robust processes and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To ensure that all enquiries are reviewed carefully by suitably qualified personnel to identify potential commercial, contractual and technical issues that need to be addressed and managed as an integral part of the sales process.
• To undertake the initial review of both orders and contracts placed and highlight any commercial issues or concerns to the Sales Director.
• To effectively manage, control and prioritise the activities of the Company’s Internal Sales team.
• To communicate directly and routinely with the Sales team to ensure that quotations and proposals are completed in a timely manner in order of priority.
• To establish a communication/review process with the Sales team to ensure the effective generation of qualified opportunities and the management of all initial enquiries.
• To report on a regular basis to senior management performance of the department to agreed Sales metrics, KPIs and targets.
• To support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts in conjunction with the Area Sales Managers and Sales Director.
• To liaise with the Marketing and Product Development Departments to ensure Brand Essence is captured within correspondence, quotes, proposals and information that is generated for Distributors and Customers.
• To drive the comprehensive use, update and development of the Company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
• To ensure that duties are carried out in accordance with all Company policies, procedures and processes.
• To ensure the export control and sanction process is fully implemented at all times.
• Strong leadership, teamwork and communication skills.
• Good administrative skills and very high attention to detail.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Computer proficient skills including MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft TEAMS.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Proven work experience gained within an Internal Sales Manager role.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• An in-depth understanding of the sales administration process.
• Diploma in Business Studies, Commercial Management or equivalent work experience gained within a Sales environment.
• The ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude always.
• A strong work ethic with the ability to mentor and influence the behaviour of others.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please apply directly by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.