Instrument Maintenance Technician
- Location: North East & North West
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Contract
- Reference: PS3728SH
- Sector: Maintenance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 03rd Aug 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Instrument Maintenance Technician to join their team covering the North East and North West on a 2-year fixed contract. This will be working on a standby Rota operating a 1 in 4 frequency.
The scope of this project is to support maintenance works on operational gas sites for the following activities:
• Instrument maintenance delivery support
• Instrument standby support (out of hours)
· Maint 12 – Instrument maintenance (re-calibration / verification of instrument systems)
· ATEX Inspections – Detailed
· Instrument remedial actions
· CAPEX Work supervision
• Instrumentation Apprenticeship (BTEC / ONC)
• Instrument NVQ Level 3
• Compex 1-4
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.