Instrument Maintenance Technician
- Location: Yorkshire
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Contract
- Reference: PS3727SH
- Sector: Maintenance
- Vacancy First Advertised: 03rd Aug 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Instrument Maintenance Technician to join their team in Yorkshire on a 2-year fixed contract. This will be working on a standby Rota operating a 1 in 4 frequency.
The scope of this project is to support maintenance works on operational gas sites for the following activities:
• Instrument maintenance delivery support
• Instrument standby support (out of hours)
· Maint 12 – Instrument maintenance (re-calibration / verification of instrument systems)
· ATEX Inspections – Detailed
· Instrument remedial actions
· CAPEX Work supervision
• Instrumentation Apprenticeship (BTEC / ONC)
• Instrument NVQ Level 3
• Compex 1-4
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.