Industrial Services Team Leader
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3362AW
- Sector: Oil and Gas
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Sep 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting an Industrial Services Team Leader to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, permanent basis.
As an industrial service team leader, you must be able to assist, lead and educate the industrial service operatives to identify best methods for completing a wide range of industrial service operations safely and compliant to legislation, company risk assessments and procedures. Use business supplied technology, equipment and vehicles to provide industrial services and waste management to the business client base.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for planning operations and communicating such plans to team members
• Responsibility for completing documentation and forms in compliance with policies , procedures and department HSEQ scorecard
• This role will encompass but will not be limited to the industrial cleaning or various tanks, vessels, silos and pits for a large client base, this will include time working away on client sites.
• Provide Industrial Service Team Members with regular feedback on performance including reviews.
• Feedback team performance and completed work scopes to Supervisor and Manager on a regular basis.
• To engage all external and internal customer by communicating in a friendly and professional manner ensuring that they are left with a lasting positive impression of our service.
• To act and operate in a safe and professional manner in order to safeguard the health and safety of oneself along with that of any others (colleagues, contractors, visitors and customers alike).
• Deliver the customer’s expectations on the service requested which will include the use of existing and new technologies.
• Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health and Safety, Quality Management ensuring that formal procedures, standing instructions and safety standards are complied with at all times
• Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
• Carry out ad-hoc duties within your capability as and when required to support the successful operation of the hub including but not limited to cargo handling, vessel loading and unloading, waste services and Fuel & Lubricants
• A proven track record within a leadership role and industrial cleaning work scopes.
• Customer focused and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships, both internal and external.
• Commercial acumen and motivated to produce continuous improvements and cost savings.
• Accustomed to working effectively in a fast-paced environment, flexible and can adapt to changing workloads and priorities, where high standards are not compromised under pressure.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and in writing.
• Ability to work stand-alone, demonstrating initiative and ownership, while a positive contributor to the wider team.
• Motivated to achieve the highest standards of performance and customer support, maintaining a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
• Solutions based with strong planning, organising and numeric skills, and an excellent attention to detail.
• Confined Space and rescue experience and qualifications
• Manual Handling
• Safety focused
• Full UK driving license
• Confined Space and Rescue - High Risk
• Health and safety awareness
• Current High-Pressure Water Jetting certificate
Desirable Qualifications / Competencies:
• HGV C+E license
• IOSH Managing Safely or similar.
• Strong knowledge of the maintenance of high pressure water jetting and large industrial vacuum plants
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.