Industrial Services Driver
- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3424AW
- Sector: Industrial
- Vacancy First Advertised: 18th Nov 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are looking for an Industrial Services Driver to join their team in Great Yarmouth on a full-time permanent basis.
This role will encompass but will not be limited to the industrial cleaning of various tanks, vessels, silos and pits for a large client base. Some travel will be required to service the clients that make the request.
• To engage all external and internal customer by communicating in a friendly and professional manner ensuring that they are left with a lasting positive impression of our service.
• Identify best methods for cleaning a wide range of heavy industrial plant, equipment and tanks/vessels using HPWJ and other available techniques. Some tasks will require the use of RPE including full breathing apparatus to provide industrial services and waste management to the business client base.
• Carry out all activities in a safe manner, in accordance with HSEQ procedures and Quality Management ensuring that standing instructions and safety standards are complied with at all times.
• Deliver the customer’s expectations on the service requested which will include the use of existing and new tech-nologies.
• Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials.
• To drive HGV vehicles safely to the standard set out by the Highway Code, to company procedures and within EU driving regulations.
• Complete daily safety and maintenance checks for the vehicles advising supervisor of any requirements for maintenance and repairs.
• Carry out ad-hoc duties as required by the business within your capabilities, including cargo handling, vessel loading and unloading and waste services.
• Customer focused and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships, both internal and external.
• Commercial acumen and motivated to produce continuous improvements and cost savings.
• Accustomed to working effectively in a fast-paced environment, flexible and can adapt to changing workloads and priorities, where high standards are not compromised under pressure.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and in writing.
• Ability to work stand-alone, demonstrating initiative and ownership, while a positive contributor to the wider team.
• Motivated to achieve the highest standards of performance and customer support, maintaining a culture of con-tinuous improvement and innovation.
• Previous HGV driving experience.
• Full UK driving licence (HGV C+E)
• LGV C License
• CPC Card
• Digi Tachograph Card
• Health and safety awareness
• Current IOSH
• Current High-Pressure Water Jetting certificate
• Forklift License
• Slinger/ Banksman OPITO - stage 1
• Manual Handling
• Confined Space and Rescue
• Equality & Diversity training
• Industrial or tank cleaning experience with the use of high vacuum and jetting machinery
• CCTV drainage surveying
Training will be given to the right candidates to reach required standard.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.