- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3317SO
- Sector: HSE
- Vacancy First Advertised: 15th Sep 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a HSSE Advisor to join their team based in Great Yarmouth, on a full time permanent basis.
This is an onshore role working 9:00am-17:30pm Monday to Friday.
• You will provide proactive support to all levels of the business on matters or Health, Safety, Security and the Environment.
• The primary aim of the HSSE Advisor is to continually ensure the health and safety of employees, contractors and visitors and to minimise the impact the Company has on the environment.
• The HSSE Advisor will strive to meet the company’s ultimate goal of ‘zero harm to people and the environment’ through continually meeting, and where possible exceeding, the health, safety and environmental obligations and standards we set.
• The successful candidate will promote, implement and monitor the HSE culture, the development of procedures and systems and the implementation of training and coaching for HSE related subjects throughout the company.
• You will provide management support to the HSSE Manager.
• The ideal candidate will be NEBOSH certificate qualified
• Will have experience auditing HSSE systems
• Conducting incident investigations
• Have worked in a complex and diverse organisation
• You should also demonstrate the ability to write clear and concise reports
• Offshore experience and Tech IOSH are preferred but not essential
You will represent the company in front of major clients and you will be expected to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels across the organisation.
You must be able to drive and have the ability to travel globally at short notice. For this role the successful candidate will be required to pass an ENG1 medical and STCW95 survival course.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.