- Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3446SO
- Sector: HR
- Vacancy First Advertised: 13th Dec 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client, who is currently seeking an HR Assistant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis based in Great Yarmouth.
This position will provide seamless and comprehensive HR administration support covering the full employee lifecycle and ensure colleagues and managers are fully supported with day-to-day people related activities and queries.
• Be the first point of contact for all first level HR queries escalating as required
• Support all aspects of general day-to-day HR administration e.g., maintaining HR systems and employee files, data entry, filing, letter drafting, generating reports etc.
• Support recruitment activity such as placing adverts, arranging, and supporting in interviews, drafting recruitment paperwork etc.
• Prepare offers of employment and contracts for new starters and contractual variations for existing staff
• Support managers with planning and coordinating new hire inductions and deliver HR induction activities
• Generate payroll paperwork including contractual variations, new starters, leavers etc.
• Full administration of leaver processes such as updating HR systems and conducting exit interviews
• Work with managers to ensure absence procedures are followed e.g., return to works, absence certificates etc. Run monthly reports and help identify any patterns of absence and report to the HR Business Partner/ Head of HR
• Attend meetings and take minutes as required
• Maintain GDPR compliance ensuring employee data is up to date and archive data in line with data retention policies
• Administer, promote, and track usage of employee benefits and reward and recognition programmes
• Support with ad hoc projects
• Good standard of general education – GCSE level or equivalent (Essential)
• CIPD Level 3 or willingness to study (Desirable)
• Previous HR or recruitment administration experience (Essential)
• Working knowledge of general HR practices, policies, and procedures (Essential)
• Proven experience of communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders (Essential)
• Well organised and able to prioritise and multi-task to meet deadlines
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
• Self-confident and highly motivated
• Ability to work independently
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
• Initiative and take a proactive approach
• Teamwork – strong team player
• Ability to manage conflict
• Willingness to continue to learn and develop
• SC cleared or ability to obtain (Essential)
• Ensure high levels of confidentiality are maintained at all times (Essential)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.