- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Fixed Term
- Reference: PS3648JE
- Sector: HR
- Vacancy First Advertised: 12th May 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting a HR Advisor to join their team based in Norwich on a full time basis, for a 6 month fixed term contract.
As a HR Adviser you will primarily support the HR team in delivering HR projects, day to day generalist HR assistance to managers and partners and also provide client HR advice through the HR consultancy service.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
• Undertake HR projects as part of the overall HR strategy
• Deal with employee relation aspects including grievances, disciplinaries, performance management and redundancy aspects as and when required in conjunction with managers, partners and HR Manager. This includes investigations, all administration, attendance at meetings as required by the procedure and undertaking notes of meetings.
• Assist HR Manager with sickness absence management including undertaking meetings in conjunction with managers/partners with employees.
• Undertake HR consultancy advice to clients, including all areas of employment law. Therefore, will be required to keep up to date with employment legislation. This includes discipline & grievance, redundancy, TUPE, contracts of employment, managing absence, staff handbook – policies and procedures, family friendly procedures and working time legislation.
• Support with delivering the firm’s wellbeing strategy and initiatives and assist with management of individual wellbeing support cases.
• Update intranet policies and procedures as and when required.
• Dealing with general employee phone/email queries as and when required.
• Updating and using the Cascade HR system as and when required.
• Attend local update seminars to develop knowledge of HR and employment law, as and when required.
• Work must be undertaken to the highest possible standards and conduct themselves in accordance with the firm’s procedures and policies.
• CIPD level 3 or 5 qualified
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Good understanding of employment law
• Conversant with HR policies and procedures
• Proven experience of employee relations, sickness absence and wellbeing case management
• Excellent communication skills
• ‘Can do’ attitude
• Proven problem-solving skills
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.