- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2937NB
- Sector: HR
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Jan 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a HR Advisor to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time permanent basis. Our client is an international energy services company focusing predominately on the design, manufacture, supply and service of oilfield controls with four main product and service offerings; Subsea Controls, Production Controls, Drilling Controls and Asset Integrity. The company operates across 18 sites and 10 countries.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
• Work closely with line managers and employees to provide a proactive HR service in line with business need and values.
• Provide advice and manage cases in line with business needs in a fit for purpose way with complete administration of process, assisting Managers to ensure risks are identified and managed.
• Conduct, record and take appropriate actions on recruitment and exit interviews, providing approval of recruitment offers to approved level.
• Advise employees and line managers on policy queries and offer guidance, support and coaching to managers on employee relations issues, helping to identify practical solutions.
• Support the attraction and retention of talent when recruiting.
• Provide regular inductions for new staff advising them regarding the use of Company systems and processes as well as being involved in annual flexible benefits roadshows.
• Support the management of ill health absence and return to work.
• Assist managers with investigating the reasons for underperformance and ensure development plans are put in place to support required progress.
• Work closely with Senior HR Administrator to set expectations for the department and ensure work planning and objectives are clear and met.
• Provide specific HR reports where requested.
• Provide input and support to HR initiatives and projects as required.
• Good standard of education with a minimum of 6 GCSE’s at C or above including English and Maths (or equivalent)
• Significant, demonstrable success in a similar role
• Experience and ability to work on own initiative and without constant supervision in a fast paced HR environment
• Strong communicator with experience of using effective negotiating and influencing skills to guide managers
• Good organisational and planning skills obtained in a multi-tasking environment
• Member of CIPD
• Further education in the area of Human Resources and People Management
• Ability to demonstrate experience of successfully contributing to business goals
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.