- Location: Finsbury Park
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Fixed Term
- Reference: PS3610JE
- Sector: HR
- Vacancy First Advertised: 17th Jun 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting a HR Administrator to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract, based in Finsbury Park. This is a hybrid role with a mix of working from home and in the office.
The purpose of the role will be to perform a comprehensive Human Resources support service to the business, whilst delivering great customer service.
• First point of contact for HR queries by phone and via the HR Services mailbox
• Ensuring the maintenance of up to date and accurate computerised and hard copy HR records in line with GDPR legislation
• Dealing with all correspondence that comes through via the HR Services mailbox in line with agreed SLAs
• Processing of new starters on the system, ensuring that they are updated on the system in line with payroll deadlines.
• Dealing with all day-to-day administration of HR employee services
• Dealing with all correspondence concerning employees who have left, including the provision of fair and accurate references
• Facilitating internal and external transfers of drivers and engineers including processing of new starters and TUPE routes
• Helping to administer the Driving license audit by facilitating booking of medicals
• Dealing with all administration for new entrant staff and staff leaving the company
• Confidence, flexibility and adaptability
• The ability to work on a number of priority projects at the same time
• A team player, who is approachable and must have good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work on their own initiative
• A high level of administrative expertise in previous roles
• Intermediate experience in MS Office programmes and particularly Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, V lookups, formulas
• Knowledge of the Workday HR system would be an advantage.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.