- Location: London
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Temp
- Reference: PS3468JE
- Sector: HR
- Vacancy First Advertised: 14th Jan 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting a HR Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis, based in Finsbury Park.
This role will be to deliver an efficient and accurate HR administration service and ensure the smooth running of HR processes and provide excellent transaction in terms of back office interventions to operate the e-HR systems including Workday and Avature.
To provide timely and relevant information and advice, when requested, to employees, managers and external parties, within agreed parameters in order to maximise customer efficiency, effectiveness and confidence. Be flexible and be able to operate across a range of HR processes and procedures.
Deliver Excellent HR Services:
• Deliver a quality and professional HR administration service to all customers
• Resolve day to day customer service enquiries, issues and complaints, escalating as appropriate, and deal with any service recovery.
• Provide efficient administration and timely advice to customers
• Ensuring the delivery of KPIs against targets and against SLAs across services, covering all core processes and services. KPIs include service quality, customer service and efficiency
• Deliver a workflow process which covers: A HR Business Service Centre advice desk to provide service to individuals and people managers, an efficient and effective processing for queries, system back office and manual transactions ensuring all transactions meet time and quality requirements from SLAs and manage the workflow requests and identify issues and escalate incidents
• Clearing the daily task list as assigned to meet SLAs
• Identifying and clearing stuck transactions and reporting where there are IT issues
• Creating and issuing letters and contracts in line with SLAs – using matrices to ensure these are right first time
• Complete manual transactions in line with SLAs
Provision of excellent HR Administration:
• To all employee life cycle processes e.g. new starter, leavers, changes etc
• Ensure that all employee data is entered into Workday and associated HR systems in a timely, accurate and consistent manner, to agreed standards and targets.
• Create and maintain documents, records and data to agreed procedures and standards.
• Ensure all corporate policies, standards and agreed HR Business Service processes are adhered to by all staff, rectifying any non-conformances as appropriate
• Support Area HR Business Partners and the wider team in the delivery of HR elements of organisational and cultural change activities such as restructures, TUPE including assisting with preparing necessary documentation, keeping records and tracking actions.
• Supporting managers with Workday queries and providing bespoke training and support to ensure that people are confident and able to use the system. Being an ambassador for using Workday and encouraging the business to embrace new ways of working.
• Respond to MI requests and provide numerical information as required.
• Assist with ad hoc project work
Standardise & continuous Improvement of HR processes:
• Continually strive to constantly simplify the service to improve repeatability, reduce cost and delight both customers and stakeholders
• Partner with the HR People Solutions & IT to ensure that the Workday process & technology is available and in place to ever improve and ever simplify services to the business
• Drive continuous improvement plans across the team to ensure that services meet KPIs and SLAs and are constantly improving
• Deliver training to new starters within the team
• Deliver Workday training to Managers
• Commercially minded HR Administrator with excellent organisation skills
• A high level of confidentiality is maintained in all aspects of work
• Customer focused with a strong service ethos
• Suitable qualified or working towards a qualification
• Experience of supporting a HR Service Centre working through established service delivery channels
• Experience of delivering HR Business Services
• Experience of working in a commercial, process, measurement, customer improvement-based environment
• Pragmatic approach to problem solving
• Able to work under pressure with a high degree of accuracy
• Knowledge of HR legislation and practice where appropriate
• Experience of Workday and Avature is highly desirable
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work cross-functionally within Human Resources as well as effectively interact with other departments within UK Bus.
• Ability to shift focus, multi-task, and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.
• 1-2 years of human resources or related experience preferred.
• Ideally, experience of working as an HR Administrator or in a Project Coordinator role
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.