- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2994JE
- Sector: HR
- Vacancy First Advertised: 14th Feb 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a HR Administrator to join their team based in Norwich, on a full time permanent basis.
As a HR Administrator, you will be responsible for undertaking all transactional HR processes and facilitate HR projects.
• Assist with management of the Cascade HR system – updating records and developing new workflow processes as and when required
• Assist the HR team with administration tasks including scanning, sorting HR files on the existing system, amending/updating employees’ records as and when required and ensure leavers files are up to date
• Take an active role in the firm’s wellbeing initiatives by undertaking research for activities, assisting the HR adviser and local office wellbeing representatives in rolling out initiatives and writing content for internal wellbeing newsletters
• Deal with reference requests for ex-employees and mortgage references
• Create Letters of Engagement for the HR Consultancy service and check they have been returned by clients and research content for HR related blogs which can be used to promote the HR Consultancy Service
• Assist the HR Assistant with the allocation and administration of work experience placements across all offices of the firm
• Organise new employee inductions and relevant committee meetings
• Assist with data inputting on the holiday/overtime spreadsheet and cross reference absence data from the HR system with the timesheet system
• Organise CSR days for teams/office as required
• Administration for the appraisal process/system
• Assist with the new starter/leaver process, including documentation, as and when needed
• Deal with general staff email/phone queries effectively and efficiently, as and when required
• Assist with H&S administration including, drafting first aider letters in September each year regarding their role and recognition payments, collating driving safely at work forms and car insurance certificates for employees and ensuring all contractors firm wide are written to regarding the Firm’s health and safety requirements and collate the declaration forms
• Update policies and procedures on the firm’s intranet as instructed by the Assistant HR Manager and HR Manager
• Draft contracts of employment as and when required – including new starts, training contract, fixed term contracts and amendments to terms and conditions memos
• Assist with internal employee relations aspects, as and when required
• Attend local update seminars to develop knowledge of HR and employment law
• Assist with any projects and ad hoc duties that arise within the department.
• Previous experience in a HR administration related role
• Sound understanding of HR processes
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to independently manage a busy workload and undertake multiple tasks with competing deadlines
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Show an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
• Full clean driving license (business use on car insurance will be required upon joining the firm)
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to email@example.com.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.