HR & Admin Services Administrator
- Location: Eye, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3426SO
- Sector: HR
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Nov 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting a HR & Admin Services Administrator to join their team based in Eye, Suffolk on a full time permanent basis.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Board and Executive team.
• Assisting with the preparation and organisation of Board and Executive team visits including agendas and any supporting materials as required.
• To co-ordinate the recruitment, appointment, onboarding and probationary process of new employees.
• Providing support on operational HR issues, including investigatory, disciplinary and grievance processes as directed by the HR & Admin Services Manager.
• To conduct and communicate the results of employee exit interviews as required.
• The day-to-day administration and co-ordination of training.
• To maintain HR records and the HR database with up-to-date and accurate employee details and information.
• To support the HR & Admin Services Manager in the administration and co-ordination of HR matters and procedures as required.
• To ensure policies, procedures and any other reference material within your area of control are up to date and accurate.
• Receiving incoming calls to the main Reception Number and welcoming pre-booked visitors in accordance with the Company’s Visitor Policy.
• The day-to-day organisation and booking of travel including accommodation and the preparation of itineraries as required.
• Maintaining hospitality supplies and equipment and provision of hospitality as and when required.
• To process the daily outgoing post.
• To assist with the preparation of Executive and Board Meeting documentation as required.
• To assist with the preparation of the monthly Departmental Briefings as required.
• To provide holiday cover for other members of the team.
• To ensure that duties are carried out in accordance with all Company policies, procedures and processes.
• To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be requested giving due regard to your existing status.
• Excellent MS Office skills with the ability to produce work to a high standard using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good administrative and organisational skills with an ability to work under pressure to deliver multiple tasks to required deadlines.
• Strong time management and communication skills.
• The ability to give and receive feedback constructively.
• Excellent literacy skills including drafting style, attention to detail, and accurate use of the English language.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt style as required.
• Self-motivating with good organisation skills. Proven experience gained within a PA/senior secretarial role, supporting multiple individuals and prioritising as needed in order to meet required deadlines.
• Experience working within an HR environment or providing HR support as part of a wider PA role.
• An excellent standard of English language both written and verbal.
• CIPD qualified or experience gained working within an HR environment.
• The ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude always.
• Understanding that the role has a number of core administrative functions which must be met in order to allow time for development.
• A strong work ethic with the ability to influence the behavior of others.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.