- Location: Norwich
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3132SO
- Sector: Engineering
- Vacancy First Advertised: 11th Nov 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Heating Engineer/Installer to join their team in the Norwich area on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our client is a growing, forward thinking company installing air source heat pump heating and cooling systems throughout East Anglia.
• Installation of heating systems, hot water cylinders and air source heat pumps
• Maintenance, service work and commissioning including Mitsubishi Electric service partnership work.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Proven experience in the heating industry
• Have an excellent understanding of heating systems that can be evidenced.
• An unvented hot water, NVQ level 3 Plumbing and Heating
• Air source qualifications would be desirable. All air source training will be provided.
• Full UK driving license
• Be trustworthy, courteous, have a positive work ethic with good written and verbal communication skills
• Competitive salary dependent on experience. Overtime is subject to operational requirements and paid at time and a half.
• Sign written company van & Fuel card
• Branded company workwear
• Tablet for all job sheets to be completed on
• Power tools and other electrical equipment
• Extensive manufacturer and in-house training
• 21 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.