- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3472SO
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 14th Jan 2022
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently recruiting for a GMP Technician to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a physically demanding role that reports to the Production Coordinator.
The key responsibilities
• Perform cleans of areas and equipment within the production areas to maintain GMP standards.
• Perform cleans in line with production plans to ensure the quality of the product and that production commences on time.
• Plan and perform periodic cleans of areas (daily/weekly/monthly) in line with production plans.
• Assist engineering with technical equipment cleaning where required.
• Ensure all general PPE stocks are maintained and replenished as necessary.
• Control laundry of PPE clothing and factory floor dust mats.
• Ensure sufficient cleaning equipment available and replenished when necessary.
• Liaise with contract cleaning providers as required.
• Ensure entries recorded in the Packing Batch Records, Environmental results and Cleaning Records.
• Replenish first aid kits, chemical spill kits and PPE dispensers across the site as necessary.
You would ideally have the following attributes and/or experience:
• Experience of working in a regulated FMCG environment
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Self-motivation with a proactive ‘can do’ approach.
• Good numeracy and verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong Health and Safety awareness.
• Be a competent computer user.
• Have a high attention to detail, in particular with codes and quantities.
• Competent with documentation
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.