Global Customer Support Technician
- Location: Great Yarmouth
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3447JE
- Sector: Customer Services
- Vacancy First Advertised: 14th Dec 2021
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Global Customer Support Technician to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full time, permanent basis.
We're seeking a multi-skilled technician with strong troubleshooting experience looking for a varied and challenging customer-facing role.
This role reports to the Global Customer Technical Support Team Leader.
The role will be based in Great Yarmouth and will require working 37½ hours per week, this initially will involve a training program Monday – Friday and once this period is complete the role holder will move onto the 24/7 Shift Rota working a combination of Mornings, Days, Evenings and Weekends. The role also is part of a tiered structure offering a clear path for progression within the department and with further earning potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handling external and internal customer enquiries received by email/telephone / Skype/ticketing system / personal visit, with the aim of delivering a same day solution to the customer.
• Ensuring all incidents reach a satisfactory resolution.
• Ensuring all customer requests are completed professionally and efficiently.
• Maintaining an electronic record via our CRM system of all technical and non-technical tasks carried out for external and internal customers.
• Prioritisation of tasks to ensure that service level agreement targets are met, and any urgent customer requirements are dealt with in a timely fashion.
• Ability to communicate well internally and with customers, adapting fluidly to different audiences ranging from highly technical to non-technical
• Provide customers with relevant documentation and resources based on their requirements
• Adding, removing, and editing of Firewall and NAT rules
• Management of IP addresses including customer-specific ranges and requirements
• Aptitude to learn and retain large amounts of technical information in a proactive manner
• Liaise with 3rd parties to ensure prompt resolutions.
• Offshore / Vessel site visits will be required to support Customer installations and repairs globally
• Be responsible for the tracking of all customer equipment sent for repair.
• Coordinate and carry out all customer repairs.
• Technical qualifications to HND level or equivalent apprenticeship/work experience.
• Experience in working in a technical support environment with a track record of delivering high-level customer service.
• A proven track record with Remote Support (Remote Desktop/Team Viewer) and well as phone support.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.