Global Business Development Manager - Strategic Accounts
- Location: Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3065SO
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Jun 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Global Business Development Manager – Strategic Accounts, to join their team on a full-time permanent basis, based in Suffolk.
This role will be to work with the Sales Director and the CEO the Global Business Development Manager will develop and implement the Company's sales strategy and ensure the profitable growth of sales within Strategic Accounts. Successfully develop and implement a medium and long-term orientated strategic account strategy to develop new accounts. interpret the interpersonal, inter-organisational and intercultural skills of strategic accounts and develop a deep understanding of their industry so that strategies can be presented that support the successful development of both the strategic account and the Company. Secure senior management support and commitment and maximise the value proposition delivered from the Company on a global basis whilst fulfilling the local market needs of the customer. Arrange and connect with senior executives of the Company to ensure the development of business relationships and personal multi-level interconnections. Reinforce strategic elements of developed business relationships to enable common goals to be reached. Ultimately grow incremental sustainable revenue providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction with the role being measured by growth in overall orders, revenue and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To lead, co-ordinate and orchestrate all businesses around a single, clearly articulated medium and long-term account plan.
• To formulate robust strategies, develop and deliver comprehensive business plans to address prospect and account priorities. Own the medium and long-term execution of account strategies that incorporate partner channel involvement, first class delivery service of containment solutions and ongoing account support.
• Encourage innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit within the organisation, constantly identifying new business winning opportunities and breakthrough initiatives.
• Acting as a Company ambassador build a positive image by developing long-term C-level relationships that create strong customer connections ensuring executive sponsorship is appropriately engaged.
• To work strategically to understand the customers’ business and provide them with new and different ways to promote market differentiation using Company containment solutions.
• Follow a disciplined and programmatic approach to generate demand, pipeline and opportunities.
• Ensure the alignment of the organisation to deliver strategic business outcomes for strategic accounts by leveraging support within the Company from Marketing, Internal sales, Engineering & Design, Projects and Operations.
• To lead integrated account planning activities and ensure the Company footprint is expanded to obtain sustainable profitable revenue growth.
• Exceptional communication skills and with an ability to build and influence relationships at C level within global industrial and process technology businesses.
• Leadership qualities with good interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills.
• Excellent presentational and reasoning skills with a proven track record in negotiation.
• Business and financial acumen with strong relationship management skills.
• Strategic vision and planning capabilities with cultural empathy selling skills.
• Problem-solving capabilities.
• Industrial or process technology industry knowledge.
• Business-to-Business international experience in technical diversified solutions and manufacturing.
• An adaptable, tenacious and collaborative personality with the ability to handle multiple priorities within a matrixed environment.
• Computer proficient skills including MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft TEAMS.
• The ability to interpret technical enquiries and drawings to enable accurate and value-added proposals to be delivered.
• Proven work experience gained at a senior level within a global sales role in a multicultural international business.
• 10 plus years strategic account management experience.
• Masters or bachelor’s degree in business administration, accountancy or commercial management or equivalent work experience gained at a senior commercial or strategic business development level.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.