Global Business Development Manager - Mining
- Location: Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full-time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS3066SO
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Vacancy First Advertised: 22nd Oct 2020
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Global Business Development Manager – Mining to join their team based in Suffolk on a full-time permanent basis,
This role will be to work with the Sales Director the Global Business Development Manager will develop and implement the Company's sales strategy and ensure the profitable growth of sales within the mining industry. Utilising high levels of business acumen and communication skills influence Distributors, Purchasers and Specifiers of Company modular bolted coated containment storage solutions. To provide business analyses updates to senior managers in relation to emerging markets, technology and competitor trends within the industry and mining regions. To provide ongoing support to Company’s network of Distributors, Purchasers and Specifiers in relation to the ongoing sale of the Company’s products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for the creation and management of an effective sales channel that meets Company’s Vision, Values and strategy. The promotion of high levels of co-marketing activities, product training, Distributor, Purchaser, Specifier and end customer visits, with regular business review updates held with the Sales Director.
• To ensure that agreed targets are achieved in respect of product and market sales.
• To utilise specification sales techniques and promote Company’s Unique Sales Points (USPs) to maximise the leverage of Company’s product quality and renowned brand reputation.
• To ensure that the correct levels of pricing and margin recovery are maintained in accordance with the Company’s approved business plan and product strategies.
• The production of high quality monthly, quarterly and annual sales and marketing activity forecasts.
• Creation and delivery of professionally written industry case studies that promote the investment benefits purchasers gain from using Company products
• Strong leadership qualities with good interpersonal, communication, administrative and organisational skills.
• Excellent presentational, reasoning, and negotiation skills.
• Computer proficient skills including MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft TEAMS.
• The ability to interpret technical enquiries and drawings to enable accurate and value-added proposals to be delivered.
• The ability to work to high standards whilst under pressure and meeting deadlines.
• Proven work experience gained within an external sales role in a multicultural international business.
• An in depth understanding of working through a sales distribution network
• Degree or diploma in business administration, accountancy or commercial management or an advanced sales qualification such as a diploma in sales and marketing management from the Institute of Sales Management (ISM) or equivalent work experience gained at a senior commercial business development level.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, on this occasion you were too late to apply for this job.