- Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Length of Employment: Perm
- Reference: PS2863JE
- Sector: Management
- Vacancy First Advertised: 08th Oct 2019
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client, who are currently seeking a General Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis, based in Lowestoft.
This role is within the Retail and Leisure industry so would be looking for experience within both of these areas.
• Take on new corporate clients for bookings
• You need knowledge of shift patterns and managing rosters.
• Demonstrate compliance and ensure all site Health and Safety is compliant
• Deliver a 5 star hygiene standard rating
• Manage all bookings that come in alongside the website bookings
• Look after and manage all HR issues along with the Board of Directors
• Look after the marketing for the company
• Be responsible for the maintenance of the building
• Ensure that supplies for the site are sufficient
• Carry out training to all new and existing staff on the EPOS systems
• Your shift pattern would be Monday to Sunday working 5 days out of 7 working 37.5 hours
If you believe you tick these boxes, please apply now ensuring your CV is up to date!
Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the terms and conditions, all vacancies are advertised by equal opportunities employers.